I found silk brocade at ThaiSilks.com the "Helen" pattern, and I found some silk matalasse in the "rose" pattern (also from ThaiSilks) and bought dye from DharmaTrading.com and made the dress.
To me this dress was quite a fiasco, it took many a blood and tears to completion. the raglan sleeves were impossible and the embroidery on the front was hard to see, then once I figured out the beads in the front the company was out of stock for what seemed forever. I did finish this dress and I am not quite happy but it was a learning experience, one day I hope to remake it. it is lined in silk habotai. and in tow parts, a jacket with a dress.